5 ways to celebrate National Wellness Month with Churn Creek Chiropractic
We are midway through August, summer vacations are winding down, and the kids are returning to school. Now is the time to focus on your wellness and take inventory of your body, mind, and spirit. Is your spinal health prepared for the upcoming months of busy and planning?
At Creek Chiropractic in Redding, we are poised to celebrate this National Wellness Month of August with aliveness. Our chiropractor. Dr. Donovan Hutchings and the entire staff are gearing up to set your wellness on a path of healing and renewal. Below are five ways to celebrate August and stay on track with your overall health:
- Schedule a thorough spinal exam – The most significant way to show your body you care is to plan for a thorough exam with our chiropractor. He can determine all facets of your lifestyle health through a comprehensive exam and subsequent recommendations to maintain positive well-being.
- Carve out time for a 60-minute massage – There is nothing more soothing and relaxing than healing hands-on sore muscles and joints. As summer rolls on and your body has gone into overdrive, why not spend an hour on our massage table with the best therapists in Redding.
- Start journaling your daily food intake – Keeping track of what you eat and drink–and how often–is yet another way to respect the wellness process and minimize any inflammation that accumulates in the body due to the intake of processed foods and beverages. Write it down.
- Exercise for a minimum of 30-60 minutes per day – Movement is the key to life. Getting the blood flowing to the heart and all bodily organs help minimize muscular atrophy and pain.
- Focus on work ergonomics – Your workstation might need an overhaul. Pay attention to the comfort of your chair, your desk space and height, and how often you need to take a break.
Churn Creek Chiropractic focuses on all-around wellness
Drink more water, take deep breaths, schedule an appointment with us, and celebrate National Wellness month in Redding!