YOUR CHURN CREEK CHIROPRACTORS IN REDDING, CA
You may know that chiropractic treatments are designed to keep you healthy both mentally and physically so you can remain in a disease free state. But do you know about our chiropractors at Churn Creek Chiropractic, and the many treatments we offer to promote well being?
By becoming a patient of ours at Churn Creek Chiropractic, you can enjoy improved health and avoid illness and pain. Most people would rather do that, if possible, than experience ill health and only treat disease once it occurs. We invite you to learn more about our unique experience, our chiropractic care, and the services we offer at our wellness center.
Our Redding, CA chiropractors, Dr. Donovan Hutchings and Dr. Stephen Edwards, take a whole person approach to providing wellness care, to best accelerate the individual journey toward good health. If you seek a medical practitioner who wants to find the root cause of disease, Dr. Hutchings and Dr. Edwards welcome you to become a patient at Churn Creek Chiropractic. Our chiropractors in Redding, deliver a range of chiropractic manipulation styles. Whether you need spinal decompression services for low back pain or low-force chiropractic adjustments for children, we make chiropractic caring, compassionate, and effective.
We offer the following services for residents of Redding, Anderson, Bella Vista, Centerville, Happy Valley, Cottonwood, Shasta Lake City, Red Bluff, Palo Cedro, Weed, and Yreka:
- Chiropractic Care – We offer chiropractic care to address aches, pains, and injuries that arise from auto accidents, workplace accidents, or other causes. By realigning the spine and unblock musculoskeletal tension, we can help you live your healthiest life.
- Massage Therapy – Massage therapy promotes mind body wellbeing, releases muscular tension, and promotes physical healing by removing harmful toxins from your muscle tissue. We can provide therapeutic massage that complements our chiropractic care and address sports, auto accident, or other injuries.
- DOT Exams – Do you need a DOT exam? Our chiropractors make this required process quick and easy.
- Lifestyle Advice – Do you want to live a healthy, happy life? If so we can help with lifestyle advice that keeps your body healthy, helps you achieve your fitness goals, and promotes your optimal wellbeing.
- Spinal & Postural Screenings – Chronic aches and pains are often the result of spinal subluxations. Want to stop feeling pain? Try a spinal and postural health screening from our chiropractors, see where you are blocked, and receive an actionable treatment plan to get back to full health.
Our chiropractors,Doctors Donovan Hutchings and Dr. Edwards, look forward to meeting you and helping you find your healthiest, happiest life. To learn more about our services, our mission, or how we can help you, we invite you to contact us at (530) 221-4991 or by completing the online appointment form. Don’t delay – call today!